1. Identification and Contact Information of the Controller
OLGUIN ABOGADOS SL, located at C/ SAN VICENTE MÁRTIR No. 75 2nd Floor, Door 3 (46007 VALENCIA) VALENCIA, with VAT number B05362264, contact telephone 963529285, and email address email@example.com.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We will process the personal data provided to:
- Address requests, complaints, and incidents transmitted through our contact channels incorporated on the website.
- Understand the behavior of the visitor within the website in order to detect possible cyber-attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations directly applicable to us that regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- If applicable, send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or newsletters related to our sector. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of sending you information by the entity
- If applicable, manage your participation in contests and promotions carried out by the entity. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of participating.
- If applicable, send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of evaluating the service provided. Manage and send the requested budget.
- Manage and send the requested budget.
- Manage the scheduling of the requested appointment. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of scheduling your appointment.
3. Legal Basis of Processing
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. Refusing to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the mentioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party cannot refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business, and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party cannot refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, if applicable, the rights recognized in the "rights" section of this policy.
4. Website Add-ons and Tools
- WhatsApp Pop-up
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
5. Data Retention Periods or Criteria
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the treatment in question, they will be duly blocked for, where appropriate, made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges, and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office, for the period of prescription of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the conservation periods legally provided.
6. Automated Decisions and Profiling
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities, when the controller has the legal obligation to provide personal data.
- If applicable, to those Data Processors who provide us with services.
8. International Data Transfers
The organization does not make any International Data Transfers. In case it is necessary to subsequently make international data transfers, the degree of protection of the destination country will be verified, and the guarantees required by the regulations will be adopted.
9. Social Networks
In order to involve you in our activity, and for you to be aware of our news, we inform you that OLGUIN ABOGADOS SL has created a profile on Social Networks.
Interested parties may request more information about the processing of their personal data and exercise at any time and free of charge the rights of access, rectification, and deletion, as well as request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, object to it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible), or withdraw the consent given and, where applicable, not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
For this purpose, you may use the forms enabled by the organization, or send a written request to the postal address or email address referenced in the heading. For the relevant purposes, you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document, in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by less intrusive means.
In case you feel that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website www.aepd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE".
11. Accuracy of Data
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date; committing to inform us of any changes regarding the data they provided, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. They will be responsible for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may arise as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides third-party data, they declare that they have the consent of the interested parties and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause to them, exempting the organization from any responsibility derived from the non-compliance with this obligation.
If you have any doubts about this policy, you can contact OLGUIN ABOGADOS SL through the forms enabled by the organization, or send a written request to the postal address or email address referenced in the heading.
- Last review June 14, 2023