In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
You are visiting the website www.olguinabogados.com owned by OLGUIN ABOGADOS SL, with business address at C/ SAN VICENTE MÁRTIR Nº 75 PTA. 3 (46007 VALENCIA) VALENCIA, with Tax ID number B05362264, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 11007 Folio 45 Section 1 Sheet V-198900 hereinafter, the OWNER. 3 (46007 VALENCIA) VALENCIA, with NIF B05362264, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 11007 Folio 45 Section 1 Page V-198900 hereinafter, the OWNER.
You can contact the Owner through any of the following options:
Contact email: email@example.com
Through this document, we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the use of the website and/or app of the Owner, as well as the associated services and contents. Its mere use implies acquiring the status of "user" and with this status, a series of rights and obligations.
For the purposes described above, we inform you that it is your responsibility to access the legal conditions contained on this website, as well as the privacy policies, cookies, or, as the case may be, sales conditions and read them carefully.
a. To visit them every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the website and
b. To print or store a copy on your system.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal in the terms established herein. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will also be responsible, committing to diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, in an enunciative but not limiting manner, not to use them for:
- Engaging in unlawful, illegal, or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorism-apologetic, or detrimental to human rights nature.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers, or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising, and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION.
5. CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The Owner owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, necessary computer programs for its operation, access, and use, etc.), ownership of the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner, is expressly prohibited.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. In particular, on an enunciative but not limiting basis, the Owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services, and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the User's computer system or third parties' systems to fail. The entity takes measures to protect the website against cyber attacks. However, it cannot guarantee that unauthorized access by third parties will not occur. Therefore, it is the User's responsibility to have appropriate tools for detecting and disinfecting these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damage or harm resulting from circumstances arising from fortuitous events or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces must take into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, being solely responsible for them. Consequently, the Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
7. MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION.
The Owner reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.olguinabogados.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents nor will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a website external, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities. However, if OLGUIN ABOGADOS SL had effective knowledge that the activity or the information to which it is referred or recommended is unlawful, or that it damages goods or rights of a third party susceptible to compensation, said data will be deleted or the corresponding link will be disabled.
9. EXCLUSION RIGHTS.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals that are competent in consumer and user matters.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Those under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES - SSL.
The Owner has contracted an SSL certificate ("Secure Sockets Layer") for its website. This SSL certificate allows protecting all personal and confidential information that may be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server or the data entered for newsletter subscriptions, access to protected areas, etc.
The address of the website will appear by activating the "https" protocol, which allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser."